Epic is looking for an Accounts Executive to ensure the highest quality of reporting and data capturing. This role ensures all stakeholders to the Epic Finance & Accounting function are aware of and are utilising internal procedures efficiently and effectively. Done well, this enables the rest of the team to be able to focus on their roles in bringing forward positive transformation without getting lost in the details.
Working at Epic
- You will work with driven people across multiple companies & product teams who value collaboration, trust and growth
- We prioritise people and have flexible work schedules to accommodate different needs, with an emphasis on work delivered
- You’ll be growing tremendously with ongoing events, training and experiences in the social impact and community development sector
- Ensure completeness of financial information
- To prepare Month End Reporting for Management Meetings
- To assist in preparing, coordinating and collating information required for Cash Flow Reporting.
- Ability to perform analytical review and variance analysis against budget and previous years
- To assist in preparing and collating information required for Budget Reporting Ensure all necessary documentation is complete and archived properly
- To prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports and analysis
- To ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal controls, financial policies and procedures, monitor operational cash flow and prepare reports
- To build Work Instructions where necessary for processes and procedures
- Ensure all payments and payroll are correctly made on time while planning ahead for future payments
- To assist in weekly payment cycle and proper planning and arrange payments and statutory payment
- Ensure all necessary documentation is complete and archived properly
- Educating people on finance procedures
- Introduce improvement and automation to existing process
- Ensure incoming funds are properly kept and recorded
- To assist in educating Epic staff on how to use the system for billing, issuing receipts, printing reports, and others.
- Ensure all necessary record keeping and filing
- To manage all banking matters
- To assist all statutory matters relating to finance, accounts and payroll
- To explore any possibilities that will help grow or solidify Epic’s positioning through administrative, statutory or ancillary support means.
- Any other jobs may be assigned to you from time to time
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or other relevant accounting qualification
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in handling full sets of accounts
- Knowledge in financial principles and financial reporting
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Accounting Software & Google Suite apps like Google Docs/Sheet & Microsoft Word
- Attention to details and accuracy
- People oriented and able to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Good written, verbal communication skills and team player
Attach your CV / resumé & portfolio in your application below.
Share what interests you about joining EPIC and throw in your kick-ass side project if you have one!