EPIC is looking for a Marketing Manager to accelerate the mission of making social impact accessible and creating Extraordinary People Impacting Communities.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to build content and sales resources that support product launches, improve sales engagement, increases value for customers, and aligns with company initiatives. This role requires a strategist who is skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, communications.
About The Role
As a Marketing Manager, you may develop email campaigns or create assets such as landing pages, videos, or podcasts. You may host educational sessions with partners, prospects and customers to support sales in increasing opportunities. You may develop a whole range of tools to empower our clients to maximise their engagement with our current products and services. Whatever form it takes, the Marketing Manager should be excited and equipped to explore new ideas for how we identify, engage and close qualified opportunities with sales.
Working at EPIC
- You will work with driven people across multiple companies & product teams who value collaboration, trust and growth
- We prioritise people and have flexible work schedules to accommodate different needs, with an emphasis on work delivered
- You’ll be growing tremendously with ongoing events, training and experiences in the social impact and community development sector
- Give strategic direction to the leadership and sales teams, enabling them to strategically deploy resources appropriately.
- Plan and execute cross-channel, integrated, and customer-centric marketing strategies.
- Manage and monitor.budget and performance of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with sales, business, product, servicing and other internal teams in product development, marketing strategies, campaigns, and launches to support their growth goals.
- Support sales efforts through impactful training and enablement activities, identification of successful sales strategies, and the development of sales tools
- Develop internal marketing capacity to manage and execute marketing operations.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing, Sales Operations and/or related field, performance and funnel marketing
- At least 3 years of management experience in related field leading a small-sized team.
- Experienced at bringing new products to market and commercializing them via a multi-channel strategy.
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams including sales.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and numeracy skills.
- Strong self-direction and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budget and expenses.
Attach your CV / resumé & portfolio in your application below.
Share what interests you about joining EPIC and throw in your kick-ass side project if you have one!