Epic is looking for interns who are adept at organising and are interested in developing a range of professional relationships and project management skills.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic intern to help with expanding our businesses. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Be involved in design, development and construction from conception through to completion. Bring ideas to life in a tangible, safe way!
Communications / Marketing
Provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals, be involved in developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies. Collaborate to campaigns and provide insightful contributions that will help develop, expand and maintain our communication channels. This may be digital marketing, content development and videography.
Architects, graphic designers, visual designers, videographers – we’ve got openings for a range of design skills. Bring concepts to life in a beautiful, meaningful way that makes a difference to lives around us through your design skills.
Event Coordination & Project Management
Organize excellent events and projects. Be involved in every aspect, from pre-planning to evaluating success afterwards. Grow your organisation skills and competency in managing multiple stakeholders. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates. Add a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
Support our day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll. Processing payments, analyse reports and managing communications internally. If you have an accounting background and are interested in procedures like tax management and budget preparation, let’s meet!
HR & Talent Development
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
Work on our social impact tech platform Sedunia with a multidisciplinary team. We’re looking for talent in programming, development, data analysis, project management and UX/UI. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, attention to detail and an analytical mind.
Don’t see your area of interest here? Let us know what you are looking for and we’ll get in touch if there is an opening.
Working at Epic
- We treat each other like friends, and also hold each other to the best standards possible.
- Projects span from villages where we’ve rebuilt homes devastated by floods, to jungles, to our very own backyards and playgrounds. You’ll never know where a project will take you, but you will have an amazing team who has your back and will work with you every step of the way.
- You will work with driven people across multiple companies & product teams who value collaboration, trust and growth
- We prioritise people and have flexible work schedules to accommodate different needs, with an emphasis on work delivered
- You’ll be growing tremendously with ongoing events, training and experiences in the social impact and community development sector
- 3 months minimum commitment. Longer commitment periods are prioritized.
- Have your own transport and lodging, and a laptop of your own for use.
- You must care for and believe in people. We are based on harnessing relationships to bring about change, and you will be engaging with many, many people from various races, backgrounds and ages.
- You must be willing to embrace change and challenges.
- You must be able to work in a team and communicate with others well.
- You must be proactive. We are looking for people who will add value to our teams and raise the benchmark collectively.
- We expect that at minimum, your area of study must be related to the position you choose or you have developed relevant skills related to the position (i.e. architect interns have experience using AutoCAD, designers have experience in Adobe Creative Suite).
What interns have been up to:
Attach your CV / resumé & portfolio in your application below.
Share what interests you about joining EPIC and throw in your kick-ass side project if you have one!