EPIC is looking for Graphic Designer(s) to accelerate the mission of making social impact accessible and creating Extraordinary People Impacting Communities.
We believe designers are equipped with skills & ideas to impact others through visual design, storytelling and branding. The ideal candidate is strong visual thinker & doer, while looking to grow skills & experiences in other areas such as leadership, strategy, marketing and business. People should be at the core of your design process and you are interested in community development and social enterprise sector.
About The Role
- Working across all EPIC companies & product teams on all things visual – brand, proposals, editorials, web, collaterals & experiences
- Translate team strategy & insights into easy-to-understand visual narratives
- Make sense of product & services and create compelling visual collaterals
- Help the teams enhance collaterals and experiences visually
Working at EPIC
- You will work with driven people from companies & product teams
- We’re flexible in working hours, with an emphasis on work delivered!
- You’ll be growing tremendously with ongoing events, training and builds
- Open for junior & intermediate positions (full-time, part-time & interns)
- Knowledge of graphics software skills (Keynote/PPT, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Sketch)
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in Graphics / Service Design
Attach your CV / resumé & portfolio in your application below.
Share what interest you about joining EPIC and throw in your kick-ass side project if you have one!